Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introducing the admins: Part 1

NAME: Bubbles

AGE: 18

CHARACTERISTICS: What to write~ . . . I would say I'm a bit shy, except when I'm really close with that person then I'm the total opposite :) 
I'm creative to the point where I have multiple ideas on my mind and don't get to realize them...
Hmm~ what else? Oh, I am definitely far from normal but to be honest it would be boring if I were, don't you think? In addition I have my own weird sense of humor ;]

Should I let you in on a secret?... Yes? OK... I'm a sucker for KPOP, there I said it.
And I am proud of that fact ^^

1.If you character had a colour, what would it be?
It would have a fluorescent colour because it stands out in contrast to others. :P

2.What animal would you like to be?
I would like to be a wolf. They can always count on their pack and have a strong sense of loyality.
I think being loyal is very important because it strengthens the bond between individuals. Due to the fact that most relationships between humans are a lot more superficial, I appreciate that quality in wolves.

3.Unicorn or Pegasus?
Pegasus... I mean it can fly, what else is there to think about?

4.Whipped cream or chocolate sauce?
Is it just me or has this question a double meaning? Anyway I pick chocolate sauce... why?... because I can :)

5.If you could use a time machine to travel back in time, where and when would you go?
I guess I would travel back to the 13th century to attend one of the first carnivals of venice.
I like that whole mysterious atmosphere and of course I would get to wear a fancy dress.  

6.Which one has a bigger possibility of existing? Vampires or Aliens?
I assume Aliens have a bigger possibility of existing. Firstly, we only know a tiny part of our universe and if we exist why wouldn't it be possible that somewhere out there other life forms exist as well. 
As for the vampires, it would be pretty cool if they existed. Since I don't have evidence to prove that they don't exist I'm not going to eliminate the possibility that they do. It makes the whole thing more exciting :)

Last words: Actually I only have one word for you and that would be floccinaucinihilipilification it expresses the estimation of something as valueless... not that I'm referring to you guys or anything. I just really like this word :)
Try saying it...

Well, I guess that's it for my introduction. I had fun :)
Oh~ and look forward to Buttercup's  introduction, which will be next.

Bye for now, your admin Bubbles ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment