Sunday, January 20, 2013

INTRODUCING THE ADMINS: PART 2

NAME: Buttercup
AGE: 18
CHARACTERISTICS: Aw, that's always the most difficult part... Well someone told me that I'm nice and funny. But I would say that I can be rather cheeky. For that I've got some humor. 
The most important thing about me is: I'm CRAZY! The part of my brain which creates this kind of craziness also is the source of my ideas and creativity, so don't be surprised!
I love reading weird stories too. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE music! The best band on the world is Nevershoutnever (just to mention it).
And I have a penchant for cola and sweets and I'm a helpless dreamer ;)

1. If your character had a colour, what would it be?
It would be rainbow coloured for sure. No not because I am gay, but because my life's colorful like a rainbow and I am full of different emotions.

2. What animal would you like to be?
A parrot! First of all they have many many colours, then they can speak a little bit and - most important - they can fly. I would love to be able to fly! Seeing the world from above and being a little closer to the sky. Wonderful!

3. Unicorn or Pegasus?
That's somehow difficult to answer... Pegasus is able to fly, but a unicorn is really beautiful. And Pegasus gets caught by Herakles. No I think I like unciorns best...

4. Whipped cream or chocolate sauce?
*cough* -trying not to have dirty thoughts - *cough* euhm... whipped cream? It's fluffy and white :) (Somehow it sounds wrong...)

5. If you could use a time machine to travel back in time, where and when would you go?
I would go to America to listen to Martin Luther Kings speech I guess... really would like to hear it.

6. Which one has a bigger possibility of existing? Vampires or Aliens?
Aliens. You see in a solar system there is a zone in which a planet has to be located so that there can grow life 
on it. Our earth stays in such a zone in our solar system. But outside there, there are much more solar systems. Why shouldn't there be another planet which is located in such a zone, too?
Vampire's well... there isn't such a great proof I could take, so aliens are more possible. In my eyes. But doesn't mean that you can't believe in them ;)


Last words: My last words are: long-tentacled plate coral - it's a funny coral, originally called Heliofungia (helio=sun; fungus=mushroom) I think it really looks... interesting with its long arms!

That's it, that's me ;) It was funny thinking about this questions :D
Well then, see you later guys! - Your admin Buttercup ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment